To support efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, our offices remain closed to the public.
In order to keep our clients and staff safe and well, we have also taken the decision to postpone any planned training, workshops, (face to face) meetings and interviews.
Our team will continue to support our community and can be contacted by phone at the main office 071 9141138 or by email at email@example.com
Where possible, staff are working remotely and can be contacted through email or work mobile as applicable. We hope all our clients, colleagues and friends stay well and that we can all as a community pull together to lessen the impact of COVID-19.
Supporting Healthcare Workers in County Sligo
Sligo LEADER Partnership recognises the hard work and dedication of our Front Line Healthcare Workers who are working tirelessly to protect us all in the crisis.
In recognition of that Sligo LEADER have initiated an Adopt a Healthcare Worker service, whereby we can arrange collection of basic essentials such as shopping etc to support those front line workers living alone to make the most of their free time and help them to avoid entering risky public environments.
If you are a Front Line Healthcare Worker who needs a bit of assistance in this challenging time please call us on 071 9141138.
Other useful links and downloads
- Download the form to Appointment of Temporary Agent – Dept of Social Protection Payments
- The HSE website has an informative page on COVID-19 Deaf and Hard of Hearing Communications Resources
- Download COVID-19 – Volunteer Guidance Factsheet
- Download the COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment Application Form
- Download the Home delivery of medicines by public servants and volunteers during the COVID-19 pandemic Factsheet
- The HSE website has an informative page on Corona Virus Guide for Children with Autism
- Download the COVID-19 Information for Employers and Employees – FAQ’s by the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection
- Download the HSE Guide for Children –Getting ready to go to the COVID test centre
- Resources for people with dementia, their families and carers:The HSE have produced a collection of online resources for people with dementia, their families and carers and a selection of meaningful activities for people with dementia, families and carers can carry out at home.