Corporate Governance Information Sessions for Community Groups
County Sligo Leader Partnership Company CLG under the SICAP Programme are pleased to announce a series of Corporate Governance Information Sessions designed and based on feedback received from consultation with the Community and Voluntary Sector in County Sligo.
The first (of two) sessions will focus on:
Financial Accountability and Compliance
SICAP will also be offering one to one mentoring support for community groups who request support on specific issues relating to their project/group.
Where and When:
Northside Community Centre Sligo Town Thursday 20th of April at 8.00pm
Session 1: Finance and Financial Health Check for non-profit Organisations:
The session will cover the following items;
- Role of Treasurer
- Explaining how Treasurer’s role works in practice e.g. financial control and reports.
- Guidance on Financial information for making funding applications.
- Compliance responsibilities in 2023
- Tax Clearance certificates
- Key tips in making funding applications.
- Auditor Reports / tendering of financial services / good practice
- Issues that arise conflict of interest / Risk
- Recording Financial decisions.
- Protection for Directors
For more information email: email@example.com