Helping to build strong communities throughout Sligo is at the core of what we do.
We work with both geographical communities and communities of common interest, for example groups of young people, parents, men’s groups, women’s groups, youth leaders, second chance education groups, early school leavers.
We can assist your community group with:
- Ideas generation
- Informing you of the funding opportunities available
- How to make funding applications
- How to strengthen your communication skills
- How to support your volunteers
- How to develop your group and community projects
- Social Media Training
- Social enterprise supports
- Advice on setting up a new group (establishing a constitution, rules, holding AGMs etc)