Job listings for week of 26th September 2022
- Campaigns & Events Coordinator – North West Hospice
- Service Controller – Rentokill Initial Ireland
- Instructor – REHAB Group
- Support Worker Level 2 – Inspire Grange
- Shop Manager – Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- School Secretary (Grade III Clerical Officer) – Ballinode Community College
- Grade III Clerical Officer (Specific Purpose Contract) – MSLETB Training Centre Sligo
- Interpreter’s – Dari/Persian – ICE Group
- Sales Assistant – Supervalu Ballisodare
- Talented Florist – Feehily’s Florist
- Delivery Driver – Feehily’s Florist
- Seasonal Sales Assistant – Dunnes
- Production Operator – Kelly Fresh Foods Ltd
- Barista / Customer Service – O’Hehir’s Bakery ATU Sligo
- Handyperson – Apleona
Sligo Leitrim Local Area Employment Service (LAES)
Sligo Leitrim Local Area Employment Service is managed by Sligo LEADER Partnership and Leitrim Development Company.
The LAES is a new service funded by the Department of Social Protection which will be focused primarily on long term unemployed clients farthest from the labour market with barriers to labour market participation. This service forms part of the additional Public Employment Service capacity required to deliver on Pathways to Work 2021 – 2025 strategy.
|Martina Giblin Manager / Case Worker||086 email@example.com|
|Susan Dunbar Case Worker Sligo||087 1522286||Sdunbar@sligoleitrimlaes.ie|
|Mary Nash O Brien Case Worker Leitrim||086 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Basia Flieger Administrator||071 email@example.com|
Sligo LEADER Partnership, Pearse House, 3-4 Pearse Road, Sligo. F91KOVC
Leitrim Development Company, Church Street, Drumshanbo, Leitrim N41 RF24
What we do
Our clients are referred to the service by the Department of Social Protection and we work with each client to support and assist them into employment. Our clients remain with the service for a period of 52 weeks.
- We work intensively with clients to identity a suitable job to match their skills, identify training needs and provide pre-employment training
- In Employment Support: When a client secures a job with an employer, LAES will provide 17 weeks in-employment support (or longer if necessary).
- Provide information on existing employer incentives (e.g., Jobs Plus) and new Government initiatives and recruitment incentives
- Work with you to maximise the retention of clients
- Provide a free advertising service for your Job Vacancies. Sligo LEADER Partnership and Leitrim Development Company both have weekly Jobs Bulletins which are advertised widely on social media and company websites.