Jobs Bulletin: 19th May 2022
- Full Time Social Care Worker– Gateway Residential Care
- Sales Assistant – Homestore + more
- Sales Rep – Stafford Lynch
- Kitchen Porter – Knox
- Van Driver / Warehouse Operative – City Electrical Factors
- Travel Consultant – Mullaney Travel Ltd.
- Ground Worker (Strandhill) – Ward Personnel
- Motor Factors Counter Person – Top Part Motor Factors
- Northwest Friends and Parents Association – Care Assistants
Sligo Leitrim Local Area Employment Service (LAES)
Sligo Leitrim Regional Employment Service is managed by Sligo Leader Development Company and Leitrim Development Company.
The LAES is a new service funded by the Department of Social Protection which will be focused primarily on long term unemployed clients farthest from the labour market with barriers to labour market participation. This service forms part of the additional Public Employment Service capacity required to deliver on Pathways to Work 2021 – 2025 strategy.
|Martina Giblin Manager / Case Worker||086 email@example.com|
|Susan Dunbar Case Worker Sligo||087 1522286||Sdunbar@sligoleitrimlaes.ie|
|Mary Nash O Brien Case Worker Leitrim||086 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Basia Flieger Administrator||071 email@example.com|
Sligo Leader Partnership, Pearse House, 3-4 Pearse Road, Sligo. F91KOVC
Leitrim Development Company, Church Street, Drumshanbo, Leitrim N41 RF24
What we do
Our clients are referred to the service by the Department of Social Protection and we work with each client to support and assist them into employment. Our clients remain with the service for a period of 52 weeks.
- We work intensively with clients to identity a suitable job to match their skills, identify training needs and provide pre-employment training
- In Employment Support: When a client secures a job with an employer, LAES will provide 17 weeks in-employment support (or longer if necessary).
- Provide information on existing employer incentives (e.g., Jobs Plus) and new Government initiatives and recruitment incentives
- Work with you to maximise the retention of clients
- Provide a free advertising service for your Job Vacancies. Sligo Leader Partnership and Leitrim Development Company both have weekly Jobs Bulletins which are advertised widely on social media and company websites.