SLIGO LEITRIM LOCAL AREA EMPLOYMENT SERVICE
Sligo LEADER Partenership Company – Jobs Bulletin 02/06/23
- Temporary Clerical Officers
- Healthcare Assistant – Summerville Healthcare
- School Secretary – Scoil Naomh Muire, Keash NS
- Sous Chef – The Venue
- General Operatives – Inishfree 24hr Service Station
- Night Shift Operator – Uniphar Sligo
- Chef De Partie – Beach Bar, Aughris
- Production Assembler – SF Engineering
- Healthcare Assistant – Westcare Homecare – Sligo town
- Healthcare Assistant – Westcare Homecare – Gurteen, Ballymote & Riverstown
- Accommodation Assistant – Sligo Park Hotel
- Bar Staff – Garavogue Bar
- Café Assistant/Barista – Riverside Hotel
- Front of House/Salon Coordinator – Salon 2
- Childcare Worker – The Avalon Centre
- Construction Labourer – Ward Personnel
Sligo LEADER Partnership invites you to enjoy our 3-part InterVu+ Series. Each of the videos demonstrate the do‘s and don’ts of the Job Interview process.
Sligo Leitrim Local Area Employment Service (LAES)
Sligo Leitrim Local Area Employment Service is managed by Sligo LEADER Partnership and Leitrim Development Company.
The LAES is a new service funded by the Department of Social Protection which will be focused primarily on long term unemployed clients farthest from the labour market with barriers to labour market participation. This service forms part of the additional Public Employment Service capacity required to deliver on Pathways to Work 2021 – 2025 strategy.
|Martina Giblin Manager / Case Worker||086 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Basia Flieger Administrator||071 email@example.com|
|Susan Dunbar Case Worker Sligo||087 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sandra Browne Case Worker Sligoemail@example.com|
|Suzanne O Connor Case Worker Sligo||086 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mary Nash O Brien Case Worker Leitrim||086 email@example.com|
|Jennifer Ashley Case Worker Leitrim||086 167 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Main Office Locations
Sligo LEADER Partnership, Pearse House, 3-4 Pearse Road, Sligo. F91KOVC
Leitrim Development Company, Church Street, Drumshanbo, Leitrim N41 RF24
What we do
Our clients are referred to the service by the Department of Social Protection and we work with each client to support and assist them into employment. Our clients remain with the service for a period of 52 weeks.
- We work intensively with clients to identity a suitable job to match their skills, identify training needs and provide pre-employment training
- In Employment Support: When a client secures a job with an employer, LAES will provide 17 weeks in-employment support (or longer if necessary).
- Provide information on existing employer incentives (e.g., Jobs Plus) and new Government initiatives and recruitment incentives
- Provide a free advertising service for your Job Vacancies. Sligo LEADER Partnership and Leitrim Development Company both have weekly Jobs Bulletins which are advertised widely on social media and company websites.