Basic Book-keeping & Cash Flow Management Workshop
Sligo LEADER Partnership offers a range of pre-enterprise training options for unemployed clients who want to transition into sustainable self-employment.
Our Basic Book-keeping & Cash Flow Management Workshop will cover the following topics:
- What books and records need to be maintained & Why
- Overview of primary financial books
- Preparation of budgetary forecast
- Differentiate between cash and non-cash items
- The importance of cash-flow and working capital management.
This basic book-keeping and cash flow management workshop will be delivered online over two 3-hour morning sessions.
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org