SICAP Small Grants for Local Community Groups 2022
Applications Now Open!
What is SICAP?
The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) 2018 – 2022 provides funding to tackle poverty and social exclusion through local engagement and partnerships between disadvantaged individuals, community organisations and public sector agencies.
What are SICAP Small Grants 2022?
SICAP Small Grants 2022 are now available for applications for funding, to support projects that target the most marginalized groups or issues in disadvantaged areas in our county.
These Grants for Local Community Groups who need assistance to deliver one or more of the following:
Activities to help Ukrainian Refugees integrate into their communities
Social inclusion activities to engage the most marginalized
Support for Men’s and Women’s Sheds (both new and existing)
Maximum Grant Allowable €1,500* per group
* this is a competitive fund, all grants are subject to funding available. Only one grant per group.
Who is eligible to apply?
Any community group who is focused on addressing the needs of specific target group(s) and/or the needs of specific geographic areas.
Only projects which comply with the strategic thematic areas outlined in the SICAP Programme 2018 – 2022 under Goal 1 can only be considered. Please see our website www.sligoleader.com for further details.
What can be funded?
Grants can be used to fund the following:
- Community activities that have a types of activities: clear link to SICAP target groups and SICAP outcomes, such as supporting health and wellbeing, lifelong learning, employment supports and community integration.
- Integration activities to help supports Ukrainians get to know their new community and get involved in local activities
- Funding to women’s groups, men and women sheds, homework clubs, youth work initiatives, after-school programmes delivered by LCGs etc. are eligible as long as the funding is allocated to a specific activity that focuses on SICAP target groups and is linked to an action in the SICAP annual plan.
- Small scale capital items to facilitate social inclusion activities
For full Terms and Conditions see here
For Application Form see here
Please return the completed form to email@example.com by Wednesday July 20th 2022. A member of the SICAP team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.