The Fit2Work Skills Programme provides 17 free eLearning courses (50 hours) that will help you to up skill and be job ready as our economy opens up fully again.
You can complete the courses at your own pace and receive certification on completion of all 17 courses. We will provide ongoing support as you complete each course.
What type of courses are included?
PART 1: IT Skills: Essential computer literacy skills that everyone needs.
This section is delivered over 30 hours and includes 6 courses:
- Microsoft Excel Skills
- Microsoft Outlook Skills
- Microsoft Word Skills
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft PowerPoint Skills
- Cyber Security
These are Microsoft approved courses and will include assessments and certification.
PART 2: Personal Skills: Essential skills that all employers look for.
This section is delivered over 16 hours and includes 8 courses.
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Organisational Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Effective communication Skills
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team-working Skills
These courses will be delivered by expert trainers and will include assessments and certification.
PART 3: Career Skills: Skills and practical techniques to getting that job
This section is delivered over 4 hours and includes 3 courses:
- How to Succeed at Writing Applications
- How to sell Yourself and Interview Techniques
- Job Hunting Techniques to get Hired Faster
To qualify for the course:
- To qualify for the online courses you would need to be registered and eligible for the SICAP Programme. Priority will be given to anyone unemployed, low income or in vulnerable employment or those in receipt of a Social Welfare payment.
Start date: Anytime – online course
Find out more
For further details or to register your interest in this course please contact:
Tel: (087) 2054596
Funded by: This course is funded by SICAP